PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - INFORMATION OBLIGATION
The Administrator of your personal data is Inwestycje MIX Biura Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k., Wadowicka 8A Street, 30-415 Kraków.
The personal data Administrator ensures the implementation of the rights arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”).
Implementation of the agreement
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the agreement. Without the possibility of processing personal data, the Administrator would not be able to perform the agreement and meet legal requirements.
- the Administrator obtained your personal data directly from you,
- you have the right to:
- request from the Administrator access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing,
- object to such processing,
- data transfer,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data (if it is the basis for data processing),
- complaining to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Your data will be processed until the end of the agreement and time for any claims arising as a result of the agreement.
- The Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer — in matters of personal data protection, you can contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the company.
- In connection with the implementation of the indicated purpose, your data is not transferred to third countries outside the EEA (outside the European Economic Area).
All data processing is based on a proper legal basis, in accordance with applicable regulations. The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes of this agreement is:
- Conclusion and execution of the agreement connecting the Customer with the Administrator based on acceptance of the content of the agreement, for the proper realization of the agreement and the provision of the right quality of services — for the term of the agreement (legal basis Article 6, paragraph 1 b) GDPR).
- Possible redress — for the term of the agreement and for the period provided for by the right to possible redress (legal basis Article 6, paragraph 1 f) of the GDPR).